I can not believe how CLOSE we are getting towards this Christmas. Christmas is a beautiful time of year, and I love that it is about love, giving and family. To me, they are the most important things in life, and when I give I find that I get blessed in return.
I’m a firm believer of giving, and this morning I was talking to a lady in a jewellery store, and she was telling me about the rapper, Akon had donated all of his billions of wealth to charity. Now that is what I call a GOOD man!!! I was overwhelmed by the amount of money he GAVE!!!! This is something to think about and ponder, and there are some gift giving ideas with Priceline!!!
Priceline has some top picks but I am going to share with you some of my favourites, and what I would like to buy for the New Year.
There are gift ideas for UNDER $10, $20 and $30!!!!
- There is a Versace Women’s Miniature Set 5 pack for $59.00 which is a highly sophisticated brand that any girl would love!!! It would look lovely displayed on a dressing table.
2. One of my favourite brands is Sukin, and there is a Sukin Gorgeous Getaways 250 mL Travel Pack for $19.99. It looks luxurious, and has a few products you can dabble with!!
3. Mineral Spa Mineral Spa Mini Foot Pack 2 pack consists of a Peppermint Leaf Foot Scrub and White Pumice Stone. This is a great gift idea if you’re looking for something to suit your budget as it is only $5!!!! And you can treat yourself, it is that CHEAP!!!!
4. The Nude By Nature Bronzed Beauty Gift Set 2 pack is a must have for this Summer!! If you want to get a tanned glow, and look pretty and bronzed for when you’re out at the beach. I love the brush as one side is for blush, and the other side is for contouring. It is only $39.95.
5. There is a range of Sanctuary Spa products from a lotion to scrub, body butter, and body moisture spray, but there is something called a Little Tin of Treats for only $14.99 which includes a Cleansing Burst Body Wash, White Lily Damask Rose Body Wash and Green Lemon & Orange Blossom Body Wash. This would be a luxurious gift! Also, try the Sanctuary Daily Spa Escape Fragrance Hot Sugar Scrub for a feeling of pampering which is only $11.99.
There is also a pack called “Tin of Good Intentions”, which is $34.99 which includes a Cleansing Burst Body Wash, Gentle Polish Body Scrub and Silky Smooth Body Lotion. This looks divine, and all these products go hand in hand.
6. Lastly, whether you choose this as a gift or for yourself I absolutely love this product Renewing Argan Oil of Moroccan Penetrating Oil which is a treatment for your hair. Argan oil protects from styling heat and UV damage and strengthens your hair. You save 25%, and is $18.74
There are great gift ideas for children as well, if your a mum that wants to spoil your kid!!! Don’t forget to check out the Priceline Website for tutorials on how to do your make up. It is under the “Beauty School” tab. There is waaaay too much to choose from!!!!
P.S. Maybe you can get your bestie a pink hair straightener for only $14.95!!!
Have you started your Christmas Shopping yet?
What can you do this year to do more than just give?