Planner Publishing Profits is the latest writing guide to be launched by the prolific Amy Harrop. Amy is a successful Kindle author, and the publisher of many Continue reading “Review: Planner Publishing Profits”
Makeup is one of the most important things for a girl. Every girl wants to look attractive and beautiful all the times. To do so is impossible nowadays. Women have to do work both in office and at home. They have to expose their skins under the sun, and they work hard for getting the finance they need to facilitate themselves. Before some decades the trend used to be much different.
Girls used to work at home, and it was the responsibility of male to earn capital, but now the trend has changed. In today’s era male and female have to work together to move constantly with time.
This work makes a woman much busier and indulges them much in work. At this time nobody can think of makeover. The girls who are possessive towards their facial expression usually opt surgery and operation. This causes a higher finance and gives much pain.
Surgery creates an artificial look and shine which can be spotted very easily. This makes many girls curious about anyway which requires less time and gives the fairness and smooth skin they intend to have.
Every working woman is getting much older with time, but they have no solution to avoid this. But even in this difficult time nature is still very helpful and some accessories can have a potential to make us younger in no time.
1- Fairness cream
To look beautiful the most important thing is the fairness. To gain fairness, you can use a fairness cream. First of all, you must decide a natural cream with fewer chemicals and harmful material.
The face wash is a material used to give you a smooth skin. Face-wash is to be used instead of soap to wash your face. A face-wash helps you get a smooth skin by removing the unessential from your face.
Sun-screen helps you avoid the harmful rays emitted by the sun. It acts as a medium to reflect the dangerous rays such as the UV rays.
Best tube mascara can be very efficient to give you a cute look. This mascara has a very thin and dark line which can get broader according to the requirements.
A cleanser is used to clean the dirt and the spots on the skin. What it helps is to avoid the growth of pimples and dark spots.
The modern-day upgrade to lipstick is a lip-gloss. It gives a glossy look to a girl to make her look younger day by day.
It is very important to remain on a diet. A diet helps us gain a better shape of a body. With inhaling more fats not only causes our belly fat to increase but it also makes the structure of our face much wider.
Written by Jane Williams
Jane Williams is a makeup artist and stylist. She is obsessed with fashion, makeup and new makeovers. She regularly blogs at http://styledowntheaisle.net/
Wanting some spiritual direction?
Lately I have become a penchant for solitude, quietude and practicing a lot of mindfulness. There are a lot of books out there on learning how to use your quiet time to reflect on what is more important in life. For example, taking the time out to read a novel or the bible when no one is around, and its just you in the room. I have really been into podcasts lately, and also will post a favourites post in the future of what I take my time to listen to!
“How to pursue your dreams when no-one is around you”
When you feel like you are alone and have no one to share your life-long goals and dreams with and feel like nobody cares, the first thing you actually need to do is to spend time with yourself before you can create a group of friends or network support.
So, how do we go about this?
Let me share with you my tips on when I have my own quiet time and take the time to renew, and rejuvenate my lifestyle.
I have been eagerly writing today and taking down notes from reading “The Women of Easter” by Liz Curtis Higgs. I have collected my thoughts together, and have thoroughly relished in achieving this. It has been a while since I have fully read an entire book in just ONE day!!!! I felt so successful, and felt like I have achieved something for the day, which keeps me feeling truly content.
What I am going to do is set it out by each chapter so that you can get an idea and outline of the book.
So, let’s get started! Continue reading “I want to be a Woman of Easter!!!”
I have recently been thinking a lot about what and how young girls think and do and act to fit in a world of boys, friendship, and closeness of peers.
I don’t know everything that goes on in the world, because I lived a pretty sheltered life myself, but I have a heart to reach out to girls that go through either cyber-bullying, peer pressure, and fights that go on in a circle of friends.
I like to stick to basics, and sticking to basics is the best way to go if you want to lead a simple, care – free life.
My top priority in staying true to myself is to:
- Be a lady of quality
I just want to share with you TEN Bloggers who I think are marvellous, and have unique personalities that come out in their writing…. I haven’t listed them in any particular order, just the TOP 10.
- A bit of Style Icon – From fashion to beauty, her taste is exemplary showcasing Versace bags, and a Chanel brooch….. “Black Lace Dress” was just posted up today!!
- Fleur De Force – I am a HUGE UK blogger follower. Fleur De Force talks beauty, fashion and lifestyle!!! WINNER of InStyle Magazine’s Project 13 Award for ‘OUTSTANDING YouTuber of the Year’ 2015, she even has her own SHOP….. You can buy “the Glam Guide” which is full of makeup tips, hair tips, healthy living tips, advice on relationships. She is a TOP blogger AND VLogger in the entire world!!!! I love her blogs, and she knows how to attract a girl to her page!
- Katie’s Beauty Blog – (Katie Snooks) She is so honest about the products she uses!! and is a crisp writer.She is an inspirational writer as well, and I love following her because of the way she presents herself!!! I particularly like her blog on “Detoxing with Champney’s box”, the pictures are just soooo pretty!!! Follow her Makeup Tutorials on Youtube as well. I love listening to her strong accent, especially my favourite is the MAC Lipstick Collection. Her eyes look amazing as well, check out her lashes!!!! Don’t forget to check out her Instagram…..
- London Beauty Queen – (Hayley Carr) I am IN LOVE with this page!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ It gives me MORE inspiration to want to write, where I am is nothing compared to London, but you’ve always got to start somewhere. She knows how to put things in DETAIL.She was nominated for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award just after FOUR months of starting her website!!!! One of her key achievements is WINNER OF THE VUELIO ‘BEST BEAUTY BLOG’ AWARD 2015. BEST UK BEAUTY BLOG. I especially like her article on “Can Avon really be better than MAC?“, she gives an honest opinion. Even more, I am inspired by her article, “How to ensure you’re super efficient when working from home“. It is a bloggers guide, and I need to read this EVERYDAY for tips on how to better use my time efficiently as a blogger!!
- The Frugality – From anything pink to anything stylish, this blog has sooo many ideas for budgeting. Most clothes are in London, but from Jigsaw to GAP you can buy in Australia!!! She is a Freelance Fashion Stylist so she knows exactly what she is talking about!!! She was also featured in Grazia!!!! and In Style!!!!
- AnoushkaMarie – Her beautiful personality radiates through her writing, and especially her photos. She shares fashion and style within Australia, and knows how to BRING IT in the blogging world. Her name written in gold on her website says a lot about her personality, and she definitely is a heart of gold!!! She loves what she does!!!7. Absolute Amy (Amy Zempilas) – Fashion and Style Blogger living in Perth, Australia, she particularly knows how to win people’s hearts with GIVEAWAYS!!!! My favourite post is the one on a lace dress she wore. Her latest post is also on pretty “White dresses“. She is also a lover of the brand, Sodashi!
8. Meerustyle (Abbey Neeham) – This is a dairy of Abbey’s fashion and travel. She lives in Sydney, Australia and also grew up in Great Britain, so she knows her fashion! Burberry is her first love, and she knows quite a bit about British Fashion!!! I particularly like her post on “Fashions Iconic Capitals” as she shares designs from London, New York, Paris AND Milan!!! oooo wweeeee!!!! Saint Laurent and Givenchy are in her vocabulary!!!
9. Man Repeller – (Leandra Medine) – Now this blog has got my attention, it is estimated that her page is viewed about 3.7 million times per month….. There are podcasts, and she has heaps of brand collaborations to keep her going!!! Check out “A day in the life during a Fashion Week Weekend“. FASHION is her word.
10. Style Bubble (Susie Lau) – She launched her website in 2006 and now it is her business!!! She works with H&M, GAP and Urban Outfitters when it comes to campaigns and special projects, jealous much? She has also written for Elle Magazine, so she gives quite detailed articles, and lets out her inner writing queen. She has a HUGE following on her Instagram! Miss Popular I say!
Well, that’s my Top 10….. At the end of all this, I feel like I have actually done WORK…. eeekkk, my back needs stretching, and my eyes are growing tired, and it is only four minutes till 8pm. I feel like I need to do the SeaSource Detox Spa all over again!!!
But, tomorrow is another day, and I am looking forward to doing some more writing. Thinking of reading, “Nice is just a place in France” which is a New York Times Bestseller…. How to win at basically everything…….
Until next time! Enjoy reading these bloggers, and you won’t be disappointed. That will keep you busy for the next hour! Or two!