I recently bought a new magazine…… and I am IN LOVE with it…… I am basically copying from the book, but this is practical, and a huge guidance for you if you want to find purpose in everything that you do. Whether you’re a full-time working mum, single entrepreneur, starting your own small business, or creating ideas for a future business, or even if you want to find out anything about yourself when applying your own qualities to life itself.
Below you will find the link:
“Empowering Women to become the BEST version of themselves.”
By supporting small business owners, entrepreneurial women, Shar Moore is the CEO and founder of the magazine.
Shar asks some very simple, and great questions to get you ahead in life, to answer by finding your purpose in life. This is a really helpful guide for me personally, and I thought I would share with you a few of my own answers. When you finish the activity why don’t you share it on their YMag Facebook page?
It is your life, AND YOUR purpose, so GO LIVE IT.
I was inspired by this one section, and of course the title – you just gravitate towards it!!!
- What did a teacher say to you that you were really good at that shocked you as a child?
- If time and money were not holding you back, what would you be doing?
- Pretend for a moment that there is a tragedy in your local area and they made an announcement that they needed everyone to come to the community centre and offer their support, on something they were good at. It was a life or death situation. What would you call them with and say you could do?
- If you had limited time left on this planet and you were told that you had to make a difference in the world before you leave, what would you say your best skills or attributes are and how would you use it to create the biggest impact?
- Write the wording that would go on your tombstone now, about the life you lived, the people you helped and the legacy you left behind. Write it as long or short as you feel it needs to be
- When your friends called you for help over the past few years, what is the main thing they ask you for?
- If time and money were not holding you back, what would you be doing? What I am doing already, creating blogs, sharing my adventures, travelling the world, meeting people, writing a book (Currently working on a novel but when I move to Landsdale I will write a blog book)
- If you had limited time left on this planet and you were told that you had to make a difference in the world before you leave, what would you say your best skills or attributes are and how would you use it to create the biggest impact? My best skills and attributes can be actively listening to others, writing and typing for publications in the local communities. Writing (for myself) but it impacts others. I would use ALL my skills to the best of my ability to make a difference in this world. From hands on type work, physical, to spiritual advice, helping and guiding young women with education, and living, and so on.
There is sooooo much more I could include as I have felt VERY inspired by this magazine, when I think about ideas and collaborations, or decision making processes for an eventual future business for my blog.
I find purpose in it, and I aspire and look up to Shar for creating a magazine that has never been done before. I want to continue studying, writing, brainstorming, creating ideas, and blogs, and expand on my life in Perth and surrounding suburbs.