I admit…. I’ve become an avid, obsessed “royal fan”, and it’s because of pageantry, pomp, and especially the royal fashion. I can’t wait to go to London next year, IF and hopefully there will be another royal wedding. 👑 👰
Royal Wedding dresses have been the talk all over the world, and every girl likes to hear “fairytale” stories and romance!
I have decided to come up with a few posts that either explain the fashion, or just inspire the fashion, whether they have an opinion or not!
Here is a few “Kate Middleton inspired blog posts” for the weekend.
1. All dressed up posts about Royal Fashion on “Dressed up Duchess“, which I looove!!!! I particularly love the Emilia Wickstead Wool Crepe Midi Dress, and I like how she talks about each piece with her own viewpoint on it.
2. Styling the Duchess of Cambridge on her world trip – The Style Artisan
These extra outfits are found on Polyvore – so you can check out different styled outfits that can make you look a little more like Kate!
3. I could totally relate with the Empty scribbler….. Here she posts about her “London Fantasy“…. and she sounds totally like me!!! She doesn’t mention Kate but I had to add this one in for you to see as her mentality is quite like mine! Never been to London but dreaming of it….
4. The Brown Girls View creates her OWN idea of a collection of what she can imagine seeing Catherine, the duchess of Cambridge, wearing. (I am trying to get used to not saying “Kate Middleton” anymore, but it’s hard because it stuck with me!)
5. A post by Bamaanie – GET THE LOOK completely on a budget with Witchery leather flat shoes and a Ted Baker blazer.
6. The Preen Finella Dress that Kate wore twice is on Kate Middleton Style, the black one at Place 2 Be and in September, to the historic reconciliation ceremony and reception in Victoria, Canada. The red midi dress by Thornton Brigazzi. I particularly like this dress and totally want it! I am hoping that if I don’t buy a replicate that I can get one tailor made.