I just want to share with you TEN Bloggers who I think are marvellous, and have unique personalities that come out in their writing…. I haven’t listed them in any particular order, just the TOP 10.
- A bit of Style Icon – From fashion to beauty, her taste is exemplary showcasing Versace bags, and a Chanel brooch….. “Black Lace Dress” was just posted up today!!
- Fleur De Force – I am a HUGE UK blogger follower. Fleur De Force talks beauty, fashion and lifestyle!!! WINNER of InStyle Magazine’s Project 13 Award for ‘OUTSTANDING YouTuber of the Year’ 2015, she even has her own SHOP….. You can buy “the Glam Guide” which is full of makeup tips, hair tips, healthy living tips, advice on relationships. She is a TOP blogger AND VLogger in the entire world!!!! I love her blogs, and she knows how to attract a girl to her page!
- Katie’s Beauty Blog – (Katie Snooks) She is so honest about the products she uses!! and is a crisp writer.She is an inspirational writer as well, and I love following her because of the way she presents herself!!! I particularly like her blog on “Detoxing with Champney’s box”, the pictures are just soooo pretty!!! Follow her Makeup Tutorials on Youtube as well. I love listening to her strong accent, especially my favourite is the MAC Lipstick Collection. Her eyes look amazing as well, check out her lashes!!!! Don’t forget to check out her Instagram…..
- London Beauty Queen – (Hayley Carr) I am IN LOVE with this page!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ It gives me MORE inspiration to want to write, where I am is nothing compared to London, but you’ve always got to start somewhere. She knows how to put things in DETAIL.She was nominated for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award just after FOUR months of starting her website!!!! One of her key achievements is WINNER OF THE VUELIO ‘BEST BEAUTY BLOG’ AWARD 2015. BEST UK BEAUTY BLOG. I especially like her article on “Can Avon really be better than MAC?“, she gives an honest opinion. Even more, I am inspired by her article, “How to ensure you’re super efficient when working from home“. It is a bloggers guide, and I need to read this EVERYDAY for tips on how to better use my time efficiently as a blogger!!
- The Frugality – From anything pink to anything stylish, this blog has sooo many ideas for budgeting. Most clothes are in London, but from Jigsaw to GAP you can buy in Australia!!! She is a Freelance Fashion Stylist so she knows exactly what she is talking about!!! She was also featured in Grazia!!!! and In Style!!!!
- AnoushkaMarie – Her beautiful personality radiates through her writing, and especially her photos. She shares fashion and style within Australia, and knows how to BRING IT in the blogging world. Her name written in gold on her website says a lot about her personality, and she definitely is a heart of gold!!! She loves what she does!!!7. Absolute Amy (Amy Zempilas) – Fashion and Style Blogger living in Perth, Australia, she particularly knows how to win people’s hearts with GIVEAWAYS!!!! My favourite post is the one on a lace dress she wore. Her latest post is also on pretty “White dresses“. She is also a lover of the brand, Sodashi!
8. Meerustyle (Abbey Neeham) – This is a dairy of Abbey’s fashion and travel. She lives in Sydney, Australia and also grew up in Great Britain, so she knows her fashion! Burberry is her first love, and she knows quite a bit about British Fashion!!! I particularly like her post on “Fashions Iconic Capitals” as she shares designs from London, New York, Paris AND Milan!!! oooo wweeeee!!!! Saint Laurent and Givenchy are in her vocabulary!!!
9. Man Repeller – (Leandra Medine) – Now this blog has got my attention, it is estimated that her page is viewed about 3.7 million times per month….. There are podcasts, and she has heaps of brand collaborations to keep her going!!! Check out “A day in the life during a Fashion Week Weekend“. FASHION is her word.
10. Style Bubble (Susie Lau) – She launched her website in 2006 and now it is her business!!! She works with H&M, GAP and Urban Outfitters when it comes to campaigns and special projects, jealous much? She has also written for Elle Magazine, so she gives quite detailed articles, and lets out her inner writing queen. She has a HUGE following on her Instagram! Miss Popular I say!
Well, that’s my Top 10….. At the end of all this, I feel like I have actually done WORK…. eeekkk, my back needs stretching, and my eyes are growing tired, and it is only four minutes till 8pm. I feel like I need to do the SeaSource Detox Spa all over again!!!
But, tomorrow is another day, and I am looking forward to doing some more writing. Thinking of reading, “Nice is just a place in France” which is a New York Times Bestseller…. How to win at basically everything…….
Until next time! Enjoy reading these bloggers, and you won’t be disappointed. That will keep you busy for the next hour! Or two!